Friday, October 31, 2008

a mem by Captivated

1. If you could only eat one fruit for an entire year and that fruit would magically be in season and ripe that full year, which fruit would you choose and why?

Blueberries- I love their succulent juicy sweetness.


2. What is something that makes you sad?

Thinking about my kids. Wishing some things could be different.


3. What would you do if you came home from an extended vacation and found that someone else was living in your house?

I would ask how they got there and why.


4. What US President, alive or otherwise, would you like to have dinner with?

The Carters- because of the tremedous work they have done with Habitat for Humanity

5. What is your opinion on multitasking while driving? (Reading a book or work documents, changing clothes, fixing hair, applying make up, shaving your face, et cetera)

I hate it when other driver's are too busy texting, or talking, to watch the road properly, it really bugs me.

Me too!!



6. Do you ever multitask while driving? If so, how often would you
say you are guilty of it?


On the rare occasion I actually carry a cell with me as I drive, there is the even rarer occasion when I take a call.

Yep!


7. Do you tend to be early, on time, fashionably late or LATE to work and work related events? Do you tend to be more or less punctual for non-work related events?

I tend to be early to events, unless it's something I absolutely positively dread attending, then I arrive exactly on time. I just can't bring myself to show up late, I'd rather skip an event than be noticed arriving late.

We are so alike!


8. What is a quirk your significant other has that you would define as "cute"? If you have no SO, what is a quirk you find cute in a potential SO?

His willingness to engage me in playfulness, especially in bed--hehehe or otherwise!!


No comments: