Saturday, October 4, 2008

new beginnings (part one)

Last night we began "playing" again, after a fairly long break due to pressing family responsibilities. It was a wonderful new beginning, as I continue captivating Katharina. All events occur later in the same day described in the prelude . . .

For tonight, I began by asking my beloved to stand at the foot of the bed and disrobe for my pleasure. It was near bedtime and we were already quite casual, I was relaxed reclining on the bed while Katharina puttered about, finishing up her nighttime routine.

She pulled her shirt off over her head with a cute little flurry. My sweet pet was once rather shy, even in front of her Master, but she now enjoys delighting my eyes with the vision of her naked flesh, knowing that it pleases me to gaze upon her unclad charms.

Bending over slightly, she proceeded to peel off her clingy nylon panties, giving me a nice look at her shapely derrière. Her instructed task complete, she slid next to me in bed, rubbing the pale smooth flesh of her legs against mine as she snuggled tighter.

I looked into her soft blue eyes, and said, "I'd like to see you pleasure yourself, slide your hand down and touch your pussy until you cum."

Katharina has always been a bit shy about allowing me to observe her pleasuring herself, although I've overcome that reluctance, the shy girl inside still shows through her more confident exterior appearance at times like these.

"It may take me a while," she said, hesitating for a moment.

"You know I'm almost always a patient man," I replied with a knowing smile.

She started immediately touching herself, reaching down with her right hand, cupping her mound. I watched intently as she deftly parted the pouting lips of her pussy, reaching for moisture to lubricate her clit.

Then I noticed that Katharina's left hand was unoccupied, resting quietly along the line of her hip.

"Perhaps I've been tying you up too much," I said mischievously. "It appears that you don't know how to properly take advantage of being given permission to self-pleasure," I continued, obviously glancing at the slack hand. "Why don't you use that hand to pinch your nipples for me," I added.

Deciding that it was time to get involved myself, I repositioned my weight allowing my right hand access to her feminine charms. I began softly running my fingertips over her inner thighs and around her hips. Katharina's breath visibly hastened, making me aware of her heightened arousal,

Reaching between her legs, I began lightly tracing the rim of her asshole with my forefinger. As I'll more fully detail in future writings, my sweet slut came to me relatively inexperienced in almost all forms of sexual interaction, and the pleasures of anal play were no exception. That said, Katharina is has become very responsive to anal stimulation, so just a few fleeting moments of fingering, teasing, and massaging her tight pucker made her squirm harder still, a low moan escaping her lips.

Seeing her excitement build, I watched as her well practiced fingers continued dancing around her clit. Sliding a thumb up between the pouting pussy lips, I savored feeling the heat and slickness of my slut's excited cunt.

I rubbed my thumb around the mouth of Katharina's cunt, before abruptly pushing it in, burying the digit completely. I could feel her excitement, her hunger, as the wet slickness grasped my finger.

Almost instantaneously she asked the question I was waiting to hear, "Oh please Sir, may I cum?," My darling Katharina gasped breathlessly.

"Yes you may cum my darling," I whispered.

I watched intently as my slut writhed in the throes of her (mostly) self induced orgasm. Katharina was a sight to behold, her pale skin flush with excitement, her body twitching involuntarily in the aftermath. How delightfully endearing, I thought to myself, as the waves of her orgasm broke on the shores of her submission.

I then turned and glanced at the bedside clock. Just as I'd suspected, less than 10 minutes had passed since I'd first made my request.

"Remember when you first came to me slut?" I asked quietly.

Katharina affirmed the question with a silent nod.

"Look how far we've already come," I continued. "There was a time when you worried that you wouldn't lubricate enough to please me. But now, it takes little more then a few nasty words whispered into your ear, and that sweet pussy starts to literally drool with excitement," I teased. "And where it once took you as much as an hour to peak when pleasuring yourself, now you cum as quick as a little boy," I joked.

Katharina broke my gaze, and cast her gaze downward. It's at moments like these, when her involuntary mannerisms betray the depth of her feelings, that I realize just how profoundly submissive my pet really is in her heart. At the same time, I'm hit with the realization that she's almost literally a dream come true for me.

1 comment:

crystalline said...

Just beautiful, thank you both!