Sunday, October 12, 2008

"He Calls me"SLUT"" ~I call him MASTER!~ Pt2

When I first met Master I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. Something unseen irresistibly compelled me to know more. I was mesmerized by his captivating intriguing knowledge and insight. He is a highly educated man, who spell-binds his audience with his wit and humor. He charmed his personality all the way into my heart.

However as spellbinding, enchanting, enthralling and fascinating as he is, his attention to the details of unselfish commitment to love, honor and cherish are the parts that enabled me to form a bond of unwavering love and commitment with him. In Master I found rest. I most willingly resigned and entrusted him. I do not consider that which I resigned to Master as a loss. What I have gained far outweighs any perceivable losses.

I like to spend time alone sometimes and I am fiercely independent also, so it almost seems a paradox for someone like me to recognize and embrace submissiveness. As I continue to explore and expand my mind, and fully comprehend relationships the more comfortable and freeing the safety and security of submission becomes.

So then, if we describe submission as two gears perfectly meshed and synchronized it becomes much plainer to understand that we both have equal power in our relationship. I have many strengths. And, I have weaker areas. Master also has his strengths and difficulties. No one I know has the corner on perfect. Anyone that thinks they have should by all means avoided, or committed.

Master is good at many things and I defer the responsibility to him. That means I trust him to look after those. Even if am needed to give a reminder, I would do it in a way that honors him. I am better at some things than is Master, so I am fully responsible for them. We make room to encourage and support our individual interests. We are convinced that these are the key ingredients for a great relationship. It will take the rest of our lives to work out the details. In this setting of amazing friendship and love, come great opportunities for fantastic love and sex play.

At all times do I attempt to handle difficult situations so as to never humiliate. There is a very good reason to work in this way- to preserve the respect and integrity of each other. To do otherwise by handling conflicts, disagreements, and misunderstandings without care or concern for the future, is pretty much a guarantee there will be no pleasant future, - if any future at all.

So this is a documentary and a journal of who we are as playmates and soul mates. You are free to follow along. W are glad for those who will have a question, or suggestion or, hopefully encouragement.

No comments: