Thursday, October 9, 2008

a simple assignment (part one)

My sexy Katharina slut was quite enthralled (or should I say captivated?) by the fact that I've begun blogging about her submission. Her excitement upon discovering my effort was, as they say in the commercials, priceless! Seeing her physical (and emotional) reaction to this effort was actually quite inspiring.

You see, it's not just my sluts body that I wish to possess, it's her mind, her essence, her very soul, that I wish to know and make mine. It's not something I could want (or do) without her consent, but I know that's also a desire she shares. And, having already handed me so much trust and confidence, empowering me to Master her to the fullest of my own abilities, it's a path we are already well along. Yet, I also know we are just beginning together in a number of ways, and at times I feel as though she's almost as innocent as a blushing bride.

Certainly though, since it's a blog about Katharina and her submission, I wanted to assure that she'd be contributing directly to the content published here, and sooner rather than later. I'm a notoriously slow writer, I tend to have inspiration in flurries, so I'll need the help in documenting our journey together.

I've always been the kind to explore and challenge limits, so I've also decided to use this effort as a device to encourage her own internal exploration of sexuality. I'm strongly of the belief that giving one's submission in an unthinking manner is hardly any gift at all, I want a a knowing submissive as well as a willing one, if you know what I mean.

With that in mind, I decided now was as good a time as any to further explore a taboo subject that's looked at in most circles with total disdain, if not disgust, that perhaps in some instances more innocent and less distasteful as we might imagine. I'm talking about sex with relatives, what some folks might label as "incest".

I'm not an oedipal individual, although I do remember having a hell of a schoolboy crush once (or maybe twice) on a female cousin, so my choice of incestuous relations isn't so much of a reflection on my own desires, as it is a reflection of an interesting posting I ran across on the blogosphere.

Here's the mail I sent to my slut . . .

My Darling Katharina!!!

Here's your first public writing assignment as my submissive, if you are able to accept it. If you are unable to complete these tasks, although disappointed, I will understand. But I hope you also realize that I would have no choice but to punish you for the disobedience and refusal to fulfill your Master's sincere and reasonable request.

I am interested in further documenting and sharing our sexual journey together. Not only do I think it's exciting, I also believe it's a good tool to use in exploring our desires and feelings as they grow and change.. So, with that in mind I believe the new blog I've created is a safe and effective medium for us to document your continuing journey into submission, as well as my continuing thoughts and actions as I "Captivate Katharina"!!!!

There is no specific deadline for the list's completion, but the sooner you complete this group of tasks, the quicker you can move forward to more, and more, exciting exercises.

Please complete the following tasks in order.

1. - Go to the following web address - http://lindasuediary.blogspot.com/2007/12/sex-with-relative-tell-me-everything.html

2. - Read the original story and ALL the replies - this itself will take some time since there are a good number of replies.

3. Create a new gmail account

4. Using your new ID, you will now proceed to register for a blogger account at http://www.blogger.com/home -

5. Now that you are registered and signed in with blogger, proceed again to http://lindasuediary.blogspot.com/2007/12/sex-with-relative-tell-me-everything.html and reply to that post - detailing everything you can remember about your brief encounter with your cousin feeling you up in the wheat field. Obviously it's not a sexual encounter that is true incest - but it was a innocent sexual incident that involved a relative - and I'd like you to share the story.

I hope you will be able to fulfill these requests to please your Master.

My love for you grow daily (as does my desire)
Master Michael


With that sent, I spent the day anticipating her reply when I arrived home from work later that evening . . .

No comments: