Monday, November 3, 2008

another meme by Master

1.) As an adult, do you do anything for Halloween or is it jut another day?:
It's pretty close to being "just another day". We went to a local mall and did a little people shopping this year on Halloween, and used the day as an excuse to by slut some elegant lingerie. I like the look and feel of the "good stuff", and am positive that k appreciates my taste in women's undergarments as well.

2.) Do you ever dress up for Halloween? What will be your costume this year?:
Does slipping into a leather jock count?

3.) Have you started Christmas shopping yet? When do you usually begin?:
Haven't started yet, but will begin any day now.

4.) Do you look people in the eye when talking?
Looking people in the eye is quite natural for me. My slut absolutely melts for a couple of different "gazes", so you might say: "the eyes have it".

5.) What excuse do you usually use when you want to take a day off work for no real reason?:
I'd need to have a legitimate reason to take time off from work, not only because that's the standard I'd hold myself against, but also because "leadership" flows from the top down, and I believe in leading by example.

6.) How often, on average, do you find yourself thinking about sex per day?:
Many, many, many times every day, if circumstance allows. There are times where circumstance simply doesn't permit me to allow my perverted brain free reign, but when I can, I think about sex a LOT.

7.) What company makes your favorite brand of shoes?
Vasque

8.) Do you ever save alcohol bottles once they are empty?:
I don't drink alcohol, so I don't have any bottles to save. I've nothing against those who enjoy an occasional nip, but that's not my favorite way to relax.

9.) Do you enjoy musicals?:
I enjoyed Stomp - which I'm told is a form of a musical.

No comments: