Monday, November 3, 2008

and another by Captivated

1.) As an adult, do you do anything for Halloween or is it just another day?:

Not that close to being "just another day". We went to a local mall and did a little people shopping this year on Halloween with Master Samadhi, who dressed me elegantly. Makes me feel so special. I love that Master Samadhi knows what I have on under the obvious. The problem for me are the snail trails- however Master does not see that as a "problem"!!


2.) Do you ever dress up for Halloween? What will be your costume this year?:

If I were to dress up it wouldn't pass for street-wear!



3.) Have you started Christmas shopping yet? When do you usually begin?:

I am constantly thinking about finding that special something that will delight Master.


4.) Do you look people in the eye when talking?

Looking people in the eye is very important. I always catch the gaze of people- even when not talking. Eyes are the reflection of the soul.


5.) What excuse do you usually use when you want to take a day off work for no real reason?

I'd need to have a legitimate reason to take time off from work, not only because that's the standard I'd hold myself against, but also because "leadership" flows from the top down, and I believe in leading by example.


And that's the same for me.



6.) How often, on average, do you find yourself thinking about sex per day?:

About 2-5 times - I love to be noticed by Master. I want to be desired by him. I love him so.


7.) What company makes your favorite brand of shoes?

I am not into brand names. They fit and feel right and do the job- whether gardening or the ones I wear just for decoration!


8.) Do you ever save alcohol bottles once they are empty?

I don't drink alcohol, so I don't have any bottles to save. I have saves some unique glass bottles. I enjoy glass things- I think that a glass dildo is beautiful- I would make a replica of Master's member if I could.


9.) Do you enjoy musicals?

I enjoyed Stomp - which I'm told is a form of a musical.


I saw Stomp! It was awesome! I am a drummer and percussionist os I love all kinds of rhythms and patterns.

No comments: